Sunday, March 27, 2011

example of an application letter

Jalan Karang Arum X No:177
Bandung, 40618

May 6, 2010

Mr. Andra Sitohang
Indosat Company
Jalan Soekarno Hatta No:45
Bandung

Dear Mr. Sitohang,
I will be graduated from Polytechnic State of Bandung in July, 2010 with bachelor's degree in Management Accounting of Government and i am interested in opportunities at Indosat Company.

I am writing to apply for the junior accountant position advertised in the Pikiran Rakyat newspaper. As requested, i am enclosing a completed job application, my certifications, my resume and 2 references.

I have taken additional courses in English language, accounting, and tax system.

Tahnk you for your time and your consideration. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss my qualifications for working at Indosat Company. I believe my training has given me the skills to make a valuable contribution. I look forward for hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,


FXXXXX XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment