Friday, February 19, 2016

Mendengarkan musik itu haram?

Apakah mendengarkan musik itu haram?


"Listening to music is haram." I have heard this sentence, but I am not sure when was the first time I heard it. Well, I didn't trust that sentence, because I see that more and more Moslem sings religious songs. 
Then, last month, I saw a video on facebook. There was a cute toddler who asked by her guru (that video is to show how good she is in memorizing Islam rules). One answer that really make my jaw drop is when the teacher ask: "Listening to music?" toddler: "Haram."

After that, I just trying to find the other references on google. However, it was not fulfilled my curiosity. I felt restless (gelisah).

Two weeks after that, I asked my guru. She said: mmm, menjauhi dari mendengar musik untuk di jaman sekarang itu sulit. Dimana-mana kita mendengar musik, di supermarket, di manapun, sulit ya. Tergantung dari alat musik yang dipakai. Jika alat musiknya ditabuh, itu boleh. Nabi tidak melarangnya. Kalau sekarang, udah banyak kan yah alat musik seperti dipetik, dll. 
Tidak boleh mendengarkan musik mungkin dikarenakan repetisi dan masuk ke memori kita, teringat-ingat ketika kita melakukan aktivitas di kehidupan kita.

No comments:

Post a Comment