Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review: Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

Halo, everyone..

Well today, I want to review Vaseline pure petroleum jelly product.


I just already know this product when I am in Taiwan because usually they just sell it online if you want to buy it in Indonesia. 
Actually, I have an oily skin. However, I will have a dry skin during winter. Then, I found this product. (haha, I am kinda late, right :p )
During winter, I apply vaseline on my elbows, knees and some parts of my face (cheek and the area close to my nose).
For everyday use, I use vaseline every night, to clean the lipstick on my lips. It's simple. I just take a little of it, dub it on my lips, and then I do a little massage with a circular motion. After one minute I massage my lips, I will take a sheet of cotton and wipe the excess vaseline on my lips.

This vaseline product can be used in some different ways: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/262968065715603677/

No comments:

Post a Comment