Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and Facial Treatment Clear Lotion NOT RECOMMENDED

Hi, everyone.

As you can see in the title, I want to review SK 2 products. I bought these two SK-II products in Trans Studio Mall- Bandung- Indonesia with price Rp 700,000 at the end of 2014. They gave me a package (include: one bottle of facial treatment essence (75 ml), one bottle of facial treatment clear lotion (30 ml), and a sheet of SK-II face mask.

When I was buying this product, I had an acne prone skin. I had two big pimples on my cheek. The SK-II seller said it can help me to cure the acnes.
However, after three months, my acne was still there. I mean, the first acne has disappeared, then there was a child of acne appeared near the place where her mama died, then the child of acne disappeared, then the grandson appeared, and so on.
They said it will brighten my skin. However, I didn't feel it works for me.

What I like:
+ The face mask is the best ever.

What I dislike:
- I do not see or feel any different when I use these products.
- Not recommended for OILY SKIN
- The smell of FTE (smells like yeast)

Will I repurchase it:
No.

Thank you guys for reading  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment